Tuesday 24 February 2009

sock creatures

Am feeling very full at present after eating far too many pancakes. I was going to make some more bits and bobs but have a feeling i'm going to end up vegging with a book.
Chuffed cause I've had my first sales on Etsy and Folksy, two in two days, hope its a sign of things to come.
I've had a bit of a frenzy with some socks, stuffing and thread over the weekend. Am quite pleased with the results, not fantastic but okay for a first attempt.
So meet Ziggy and Pollyanna...



I've also added some felt brooches to Folksy, with more to follow soon.


PAW PRINT BROOCH

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Can't believe these were your first attempts as they really are good Squidgy!!

Squidgy Muldoon said...

Thanks Black Rose, my photography hides a multitude of sins!

The Bunny Maker said...

SOCK PIG!!!
I made some of them too:
http://sockbunnyblog.blogspot.com/2009/01/all-rise-for-his-royal-highness-king.html

they take more sewing than bunnies and i'm not that into pigs so after I sold the first batch I didn't make anymore. so lazy, me!!

Forever Foxed said...

Ooo, congrats on your sales! Love the new stuff!