Monday 9 March 2009

Watchmen, Star & Shadow & New Stuff

The OH and I went to see Watchmen over the weekend. I enjoyed it he was a bit disappointed. I don't think I've ever been to see a film with so many single blokes in the audience.
It's a bit long but the effects, characters and costumes are fab. The opening credits are excellent, sets up the history for the film. Well worth a gander.

I went to a craft, art & flea market on Sunday at the Star & Shadow cinema in Newcastle. It has a great mix of stalls. Got a couple of fab things from Doris Illustrated. A fab glasses case and a quirky robot print which now has pride of place on the wall. Her stuff is colourful, quirky and she adds a twist to the norm. Found out afterwards that she's also the person who organises the market. Busy lady. If you're local the market is advertised on myspace.

I've added a few more things to my Folksy shop tonight (and one of them has sold already, yayyy!)

Liquorice allsorts necklace


Cupcake handbag charm

Off to make something else while I'm still feeling creative.

1 comment:

Kylie Bowers said...

Oh wow I could eat them lol Yum!